Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Praying Mantis on Steriods....Old Family Photos.... And more of God's art.

So yep we grow some critters big here. Ed and I walked out the other day to this fellow. He was as long as my hand, at least 6 inches. As heebie jeebie as it was to see a bug from the sci-fi series "The World Beyond" I comfort myself by thinking... that's a whole lotta mosquitos to fill him up!

We have pulled the trigger on the space in the mall by the new Cinema for our Ice Cream Parlour. We have started our Mexican Corporation paperwork and we will be official business owners soon. Very Exciting!
I have been printing like crazy old photos to use on the tables in the Parlour!




We would love any old pictures (circa early 1960's and earlier) you have and we will memorialize your family forever in the Parlour!
Of course we will have to pass if your family were ground breaking nudists of the neighborhood.
Send any pics to debbers40@gmail.com
Ed will be competing in "Mr. Playa 2010" in Progreso on August 15th. He looks great! (Of course)
He will be flying to Mexico CIty on Sept 5th to compete in Mr. Mexico!
So needless to say he has been working his tush off..or maybe in his case on.... to be in the best shape.
Tonight he was exhausted so once again we headed to recoup at the beach.
I don't know if you get tired of pictures of sunsets... I know I could sit and watch God's artwork every night... tonight was a stellar performance!


Good Night All!

No comments:

Post a Comment