Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Me encanta enseñar! I love teaching!

Funny thing, when I was younger and trying to decide what I wanted to be when I grew up, teaching was not even on the list. Out of neccesity to find a job here in Merida that a relatively non-spanish speaking person living in Mexico could perform,I found teaching English.I have students ranging from 14 to 45 years old. My younger students attend the school where I teach. The older students are in my corporate classes in a town called Uman.

I mentioned last entry that my younger students have been working on class projects. I was going to try to upload videos of their projects but the video files are too big. Instead here are more pictures of my kids working on their plays:

Fidel, Fito, Arantxa and Mishell did a spoof on a talk show!


Mauren, Maricela, Angel, Isaac and David created a soap opera where a girl (played by angel below lol) is addicted to playing farmville on the internet.










Quite a lot of fun!

Well off to work I go :)


No comments:

Post a Comment