Monday, May 28, 2012

Mr. Redmond goes to Mexico City to compete in Mr. Mexico!

Ed has competed in 2 competitions since I last typed. He first competed in Mr. Vigor Y Fuerza. He landed a number one place in his age group.


To add to the excitement, the state of Yucatan paid for Ed to go this past weekend to represent the Yucatan in his age division in Mr. Mexico in Mexico City.
 I dropped Ed off at the airport Friday at 5 am. Here he is with the other Yucatan representatives in the competition.



Ed placed third in all of Mexico in his division. What an accomplishment.
Now it is time he take a break from the competing.
He has definitely earned some time off from the chaos of competitions!





1 comment:

  1. Does that mean you want me around the house more as this will allow me to chase you around the bedroom more often...

    Love you with all my hugs and kisses. "You are the best."

    ReplyDelete