Monday, May 14, 2012

Zach's 22nd Birthday!

The family of two of my students own a karaoke bar in Fco. Montejo called Foroum. We decided to throw Zach's 22nd birthday party there. We had a wonderful time with wonderful friends!

Zach with Ana and Cinthia (two of my students).

Laura and Priscila (Laura is a fellow teacher and Priscila is also a student of mine).

Rodrigo (student), Francisco (Lia's hubby) and Lia (Lia is the business manager at CIS), Ed, Ana, and Zach.

Ed, Alex and Javier (worked with Ed at the gym), Ana, Francisco and Lia.

Cinthia

Zach and Cinthia

Cinthia, Laura, and Priscila belting out the tunes!

Ana, Zach and Cinthia yuckin it up!
Zach, Rodrigo, and Priscila's mother, Laura, getting ready for Zach to make his wish and blow out the candles on his cake!


I certainly hope he gets everything he wished for!

Zach and Pricsila dancing his birthday dance!


The DJ announced Zach's B-day. They put up his name on the screens, played music for his B-day dances, then after the dance made him drink a shot of tequila!

Then Cinthia jumps in for part of the birthday dance!

Such talent! Lia, Laura and Priscila crooning tunes!


Hermosa!


We know where Priscila got her charm and beauty after meeting her lovely mother, Laura!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for inviting us, we had a great time with you! Now Zach can say he danced the traditional "vals" =) hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vals... see I learn as much from my students as they do from me :)

      Delete
  2. thanks for the inviting, we had a great time, i met fantastic people (^_^) , nice pictures :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL.. ty for taking the pictures for me.. I was so mad at myself for forgetting my camera! wooohooo new smartphone :)

      Delete
  3. What a great party you gave Zach! Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb... Your baby is having his own b-day... sigh 23 yrs for Ben... How did this happen to us ..lol... I was 23 when I had Zach... ugh..... zooooom!

      Delete