Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The clock is ticking loud now! We are trying to make lists of lists to make sure we do everything we need to before we leave. I keep adding to the list things I never thought of... scanning all our pictures, making as many bibs for grandson Benji as I can, find and print all my favorite recipes in the recipe book April gave me for my B-day. All these on top of selling, packing, getting dogs ready etc... All the steps, some fun, some kinda emotional, some a general pain in the arse (loading 2 unruly dogs in the car, who think they are going to the dog park, to instead get all their shots and a certification of a clean bill of health. Having flashbacks of loading Zach in the car wearing his batman cape and then pulling quickly into the doctor before the meltdown). Onward.....

No comments:

Post a Comment