Monday, July 26, 2010

Dinner at the beach, More murals, and how to know when your Dog is a Junkie!

A few nights back we had a spectacular lightening show. Unfortunately I wasn't prepared with my better cameras so I didn't get any pictures. I will try to get some in the future.. It is amazing... a literal lacework of lightening across the sky!
When it settled into a steady rain and the loco gringos were not going to get fried by a bolt of lightening, we drove to the beach for dinner. We had Shrimp Ceviche (Ceviche de Camerone):

Ed had a Filette de Pesca con chiles (filet of fish with chiles):

And I had the Camerone de CoCo (coconut shrimp). It had a wonderful dipping sauce of coconut milk and pinapple with cream:

All was, as usual, mucho Yummy!

I have started a new wall mural. This is in the guest bedroom/office.
Day 1:


Ok so they must spike the doggie treats here with Crack. My dogs are exhibiting classic junkie signs!
Lethargy during the day....


They barely move...
Untillllllllllll.......
TREAT....hey did she say treat... I think she said treat... oh my god... a treat... get back... move... here mom.. treat.. treat... TREAT!!


Intervention?!?!

Ok and finally.. Hi.. I am still here behind the camera :)

1 comment: